TOUR FISHING IN MUD
The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just a two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowed sampan through small inlets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people. A visit to an orchard islet to observe the pastoral life and enjoy coconut milk, seasonal fruit, honey tea and lunch of country delicacies will also be arranged.
- Morning: Our bus and guide pick you up at the meeting point and travel to My Tho. Have breakfast at Mekong Restop with My Tho speciality.
- Take a boat at Pier 30/04.
- Get on the motor boat for a sight-seeing on Mekong river and listening about The Four Divine Creatures Islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix of The Nine Dragons Delta.
- Visit fruit garden with honey bee farm, coconut wood handcrafted workshop try honey tea or banana wine.
- Ride a horse cart on the countryside path, come to local house and enjoy tropical fruit while listening to West-South Vietnamese folk songs performed by local music bands.
- Row a boat through creek under two lines of nipa palms leaning toward.
- Take part in “Fishing by hand in mud” in truly traditional Southern style. You will dress on “ba ba” suit with provided handcrafted gears for fishing in mud.
- Lunch at the local restaurant nearby with those fishes you just caught by yourself back then.
- After lunch, you will visit coconut candy workshop and buy souvenirs.
- Return to Pier 30/4. Leave for Ho Chi Minh. End of tour.
PACKAGE PRICE (Price Unit: VND): 800.000VND/pax
The package included
Transportation: Modern, air-conditioned bus.
- Breakfast includes: Many kind of noodles, bread with omelet, coffee, lemonade, soft drinks, soy milk.
- Lunch consists of: 3 dishes + soup + salad + white rice + tropical fruit + iced tea.
- English-speaking tour guide accompany with you during your trip.
- Entrance tickets, motor boat for tour in My Tho, hand-row sampan, horsecart, coconut, fruit, honey tea, folk show mentioned on the program.
- Proper clothes and gears for fishing. Fresh water for re-bath.
- Travel insurance with the highest compensation: 40,000,000 / case/person (according to the rules of Vietnam insurance law).
- Gifts: Cap, bottled water, wet tissue…
The package excluded
Personal expenses and other services not mentioned above.
Tipping for guides, drivers, rowers and personal services.